Awkward & Awesome Thursday!
I haven't done one of these for awhile!!! Hope you are all having a great Thursday! If you are doing some awkward and awesome's leave the link in the comments below, I love reading them!
- Our next door neighbor at our new house. We are there all of the time, and I have never seen or met her. I am not sure if she goes outside.
- Squirrels that eat your pumpkins!
- That moment when you show up to a class or meeting late, and there is only one chair and it is in the front row and you have to weave through everyone to get there and basically block the speaker. Yeah, that was me this week.
- Fitting room attendants just opening the changing door and coming in. Umm... I don't know you. Can I at least put a shirt on before we discuss matching accessories!?
- Old men ordering coffee. They are always so grumpy! And then mad at me coffee isn't 15 cents like it used to be!!
Apparently stealing a banana from Target. I got home, unpacked my bag and there was a banana. Don't know why or how it got there but it was there.
- The new boots I bought and got $20 off! I needed to replace my favorite boots... the heel comes off all the time!
- Heading to sunny Arizona next weekend to visit family and go to a race.
- Hopefully going to hunt down and try this Bills Pizza that Danielle is always raving about!
- Getting closer and closer to moving in. Kitchen is being worked on, painting begins on Friday! Its all happening!
- Living less then a mile from Ikea. I think I am there at least 3 times a week!
- Discovering that I love iced tea. No sweetener just extra ice to make it really cold!
- Our first family photo shoot this weekend that I am beyond excited for.