Press


header-01

Friday, November 25

Black Friday

In honor of Black Friday I decided to do a little round up of some of my favorite things around the web. Happy Shopping today!

1. The March Jacobs 'Henry' watch is the perfect combination of Black, Grey and Gold. I would love this for a daily watch!

2. A military inspired jacket in a tough fabric with great details adds some edginess to any white tee and jeans. 

3.  The Valora boot from Blowfish is chic and uber comfortable. Great with skinny jeans or a skirt and tights!

4. A statement ring adds a big punch to any outfit for a small price.

5. The perfect envelope clutch in a buttery, dark, leather. 

6. A lightweight dress with just the right amount of sparkle is perfect with any pair of colored tights!

7. Dresses with unexpected details are the best. Like this one with a sequined collar and airy sleeves. 

8. This sweet color blocked skirt would look perfect paired with any black and white fair isle sweater.

9. Add a statement necklace to nearly any outfit around the holidays!

10. A lacy dress is always sweet and perfect. Add boots for day and tall, black heels for night!

11. The perfect black and camel riding boot, in my opinion! 

12. A Kate Spade satchel that is edgy and functional. Looks great as a handle bag or crossbody!

13. Try dark colored stones instead of light in your accessories. 

16 comments:

  1. Ooohhh excellent picks :)
    I especially like the purse, clutch, dress, and boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, #8 is my FAVORITE! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH! LOVE! 6 and 10 are too cute! :)
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Makay I think #6 is on sale today too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cute little tea dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that black lacy dress (#10). Where did you find that one?! I may just have to purchase it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. could you have picked more gorgeous items? i think not!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the items you've chosen! Especially loving that Kate Spade bag... gorgeous.

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a dress from modcloth that looks very similar to number seven! Mine has a little heart pocket on the chest made of sequins as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marc Jacobs' watches are a nice alternative to the ever popular Michael Kors watch. I'd be happy with both of course, lol.

    Haute Wife Today

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Haute Wife I know right? I wouldn't complain with either!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you ladies! Loved putting this together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley