When it comes to makeup, I am a girl that uses whatever works regardless of price. I always love reading about what other people use and what they feel works best so I decided to share my basic daily routine with everyone.
1. E.L.F Hypershine in Vixen- It only costs $1, it is not too sticky and has the right amount of color. I stock up each time I go to Target!
2. Mark Eyemarker in Java- I have read this is discontinued but I love it. It doesn't smear to the upper eye lid and the color stays bold throughout the day.
3. Smith's Rosebud Salve- I have these in my makeup kit, purse, car... everywhere!! It is my favorite and you can use it anytime, anywhere! Not to mention the tins seem to last forever and the minted flavor is to die for.
4. Nars Eyeshadow in Nightstar- This color has the lightest amount of sparkle, I use it all over my eye lid to get a even base color before putting my darker colors on top and in the crease.
5. N.Y.C. Color Wheel- I just dab my blush brush in, swirl, tap, apply and go!
6. Amazing Cosmetics Concealer in Light- My friend (who is a makeup artist) gave me this awhile ago and told me "a little goes a long way" and it does... and covers blemishes flawlessly. You will have this little tube for a long time.
7. Make Up Forever HD Foundation- I like using just a dab of this with a foundation brush all over my face. It doesn't get greasy or disappear as the day goes on which is a plus for anyone with oily skin.
8. MAC Eyeshadows- I use various shades of brown and gold, and all different combos everyday! You cant go wrong!
9. Fresh Cosmetics Mascara Duo- Small enough to travel with or throw in your purse, one of these really separates and defines, while the other really coats the color on. I usually just use the black one for everyday and then add the green tube for an extra punch!