Press


header-01

Sunday, May 4

Oh, Hi!


So its May.. the last time I posted was in March, so sorry about that! Honestly, with Instagram being so quick and easy I almost just "micro" blog what I want to put out there and bam! Feeling fulfilled! 

But we have been busy, we finally put in a front yard (YAY!) so our house is about 95% complete. Its been a long project but I love that we have re-done nearly everything and made it our own! 

My birthday is around the corner.. the big 3-0. Excited to start a new chapter, but sad the 20's are all behind me.

Anyways, if you want to keep up on a more regular basis add me on Instagram @im_hayley

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Where is your cardigan from? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pretty! Hope you're doing well! Come back to blogging. Insta isn't good enough for us, we like to see more of yourself. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley